Important Field Information
- Guests are welcome to visit and enjoy the field; however, AMA membership and a member sponsor is required before flying.
- Non-member pilots (guests) may only fly if their sponsor is present at the field.
- AC/DC power is available for chargers.
- There are plenty of chairs available in the pavilion.
- There is no trash pick-up at the field. You must take what you bring when you leave.
- Portable sanitation facilities are available at the field.
GPS Address: 38000 Rolling Acres Rd, Lady Lake, FL 32159
Take a Tour of the Field in the Video Below
A Few Pictures of the Field
SES is Accessible!
We have flight stations designed specifically for those who need to sit for stabilization. The stations are equipped with stools anchored in concrete that swivel 360° for the pilots’ comfort while flying.
Want to Learn How to Fly? SES Can Help.
- If you are new to the hobby and want to learn how to fly, SES can teach you. Our instructors are available to instruct new pilots with the latest training equipment available today.
- Our on-site training room has a flight simulator and other training aids for new and beginner pilots where our ground school instructor teaches basics before going to the flight line.
- SES member flight instructors are willing and able to help you become a [mostly] competent R/C Pilot.
- Flight instruction is a free courtesy offered by designated member instructors. We’re happy to help you get flying safely and quickly.